Site Map | Privacy Statement
The Fighting Cancer Triathlon
C/O Midland Triathlon Club
website : www.fightingcancertriathlon.ie
email : email@example.com
Race Rules : Triathlon 2013 Rules, Eligibility and Divisions
The “Fighting Cancer Triathlon” is a sanctioned event open only to persons 16 years of age and older.
Individuals will compete in the following age groups:
Junior (16-19), Senior (20-49), and Veteran 50+.
Relay Teams consist of two or three people.
All teams compete in one category with no age or gender divisions.
1. A swim cap will be provided in your packet, and must be worn.
2. Wetsuits are required and compulsory
3. All participants on the bike course must wear an ANSI/SNELL approved helmet.
4. No riding is permitted in the transition areas.
5. Drafting is NOT allowed on the bike course.
6. All athletes will be provided with a number that must be worn on the bike and run segment. All must cross the finish
line with a readable and unaltered number.
7. Knowledge of the course rests with each participant. Turning too soon or bypassing various segments will lead to
All participants are required to make themselves familiar with TI rules before competing , a copy of same is available